Application Procedure for a Photo Shoot or Filming
In accordance with your request to have a commercial film shoot in the Village of Lattingtown, please provide the following details of the photo shoot for which you are requesting permission:
- Property owner’s name & address and location of the property where the shoot will take place
- Your company’s name and telephone number of an individual who will be supervising the event
- Number of participants and vehicles (all vehicles must be parked on the premises
- Date(s) of Shoot
- Start and end times of Shoot (Noise Ordinance limits noise from 8am to 6pm
Once we have received the above information and have the Mayor of Lattingtown’s consent, The Village Attorneys will draw up a Letter agreement which must be signed by the Applicant prior to start of the shoot and which must be accompanied by the following materials:
- Permit Fee - $2,500 per day
- Hold Harmless Agreement signed by the applicant
- A letter from the property owner stating their consent.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the Village as an additional insured in the minimum amount of $5,000,000 delivered to the Village two days in advance of the filming.
There Is No On- Street Parking Or Closing Of Any Road In The Village, Even If It Is A Private Road.